Norwex stands for the Norweign Experience was founded in 1994 by the Norweign Bjørn Nicolaisen. He opened the Norweign operations in 1994 with the revolution of “Cleaning without Chemicals.” The focus was to clean home without harmful chemicals.
The first company to bear the Norwex name in 1999 was in Canada. Norwex Enviro Products brought the “little red clothe” to the market.
In 2007, BacLock® was the microfiber clothed introduced by Norwex with microsilver. This product pushed Norwex out in front of the microfiber cloth industry.
Many different changes throughout the world came over the following years. Including expanding into the United States in 2011 with healthcare products. In 2015, RACE — Race Against Chemicals in the Environment was launched and later known as The Norwex Movement.
Did you know that the average household will spend over $600 a year on cleaning supplies like paper towels, window cleaner, mops, and other supplies? Becoming part of the Norwex Movement, the average household will save about $300 a year while creating Safe Haven.
While millions of people use paper towels for cleaning, an average of 3000 tons daily. This accounts for over 50,000 trees and 60 million gallons of water per day.
The Safe Haven 5
- EnviroCloth: The Norwex EnviroCloth is the foundation of the Norwex Movement. The EnviroCloth is a super-quality microfiber that is combined with BacLock®. This is Norwex’s exclusive micro silver antibacterial agent that reduces mold and mildew growth within the cloth. This creates a healthy and safe environment for you and your family.
- Window Cloth: I don’t know about you, but I hate cleaning windows, thinking I did a great job. Then when the sunshine all I see are streaks and missed spots. The Norwex Window Cloth nearly eliminates streaks with just water. Using some paper towels leaves streaks and small lint fibers. The Norwex Window Cloth leaves no lint and your window streak-free.
- Dust Mitt: Dusting your nightstand, TV stand, bookshelf, or surround sound speakers can be time-consuming and costly using popular sprays. The problem is these sprays use chemicals that are dangerous to you and your home. Over time the furniture begins to get dull requiring you to start all over again. The Dust Mitt attacks and holds dust in one simple swipe. It can be used wet or dry, however, I choose to use it dry on everything including my pellet stove.
- Laundry Detergent: The laundry detergent is a highly superior stain free power that contains biodegradable surfactants that make it perfect for an RV washer. It is designed for high-efficiency washer that makes it’s perfect for your RVs. The laundry detergent can be used on colors or whites and it the preferred detergent to clean your EnviroClothes. How many popular laundry detergents can you use to wash single items by hand?
- Cleaning Paste: Do you have kids that like to use things like markers? How often are you trying to get those mud stains off the floor from your pets? You need a cleaner that is strong enough to clean, yet safe for your environment. The Cleaning Paste hits both those marks. Used with the EnviroCloth to clean and polish a ceramic tile, stainless steel, lawn furniture, RVs and boats.
Become a Consultant
Becoming a Consultant within Norwex is as simple as contacting a current Sale Consultant. Once you contact your Consultant you will need some information. This is mostly to get you signed up and get your Starter Kit, a small $10 investment at the start.
The Starter Kit comes with everything you will need to start your home business. Included in the Starter Kit will be the Safe Haven 5, a mop system, some order forms and a bunch of different material for you to get started.
The rewards for becoming a consultant include credits toward additional products, Norwex logo apparel, earning points toward Norwex trips, and much more. The best reward comes with being part of the Norwex Movement. This is the movement of creating safer homes for customers and their families.
I truly enjoyed testing these products around my house. I eventually ran out of things to clean trying to find something they did not work on. Norwex has an extensive line of products to be used all around the home that is environmentally safe. this is great for the RVer looking to keep your RV clean and those tight quarters safe. Who wants to use a bunch of different chemicals their RV?
The “Safe Haven 5” includes all you need to start creating a safe home for you, your family, and your pets. This will include the EnviroCloth, the Window Cloth, the Dust Mitt, the Laundry Detergent, and the Cleaning Paste. This is a $113 value that can be yours in 3 different ways.
- Purchase for $99.95
- $9.99 for becoming a Sales Consultant
- FREE for Hosting a Party.
Norwex is the healthy choice in microfiber with the industries best microfiber. Their microfiber is 1/200 the diameter of a human hair with enough microfiber in 1 cloth to reach from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico. Norwex has added the industry-leading BacLock® into their microfiber to reduce 99% of bacteria from mold and mildew growth.
Can Norwex be used in an RV? The answer is quite simply, YES
- Ability to reduce 99% of Bacteria in the home with water
- Reducing cleaning time
- Environmentally safe
- Saves money on paper towels
- Long Line of Products
- Reduces the use of chemicals
- Saves room under sinks
- The verdict is still out
- Some products are expensive
- The rewards program can be difficult
5 – Well above grade level/standard; truly exemplary work going above and beyond expectations
4 – Above average grade level/standard output; a good effort has been given
3 – At grade level/standard; standards have been met at minimum capacity
2 – Slightly below grade level/standard expectations; a stronger effort or remedial efforts and instruction may be needed
1 – Well below grade level/standard expectations; the low effort has been given, or remedial instruction is needed, as the content at this point is proving too difficult.
If you have any questions or want to know more.
Please comment below or contact me at email@example.com.
PS: Contact me for more information. I can get you in contact with a local Sales Consultant for a FREE Demo.